This applies to EVERYONE: I started this thing to put down how I feel about things at a certain time. When I want to talk, but feel like I can't. It's really just that simple. If you don't like it, I'm sorry. I'm not out to make anyone feel like they're being put down. If you feel that way, there must be some truth in what I'm saying.

10/19/2006

Song of the Day: "Stranger" - The Presidents of the United States of America

Greetings from Seattle. I hope all is well for you.

We had our first demo tonight. The people up here are "different". I'm not quite sure what it is, but there's something about them.

Anyway, I picked up a few movies at Wal-mart earlier, like I really needed to. I've also been playing more FEAR online, but my ping is horrible here. I've also been getting some reading done too, which is good. I've got so many books, I never thought I'd get them done.

I'm coming back the day before my party, which I suppose is a good thing. I just hope the time change doesn't fuck me up too bad once I get back.

Otherwise, that's about all I've got.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?