This applies to EVERYONE: I started this thing to put down how I feel about things at a certain time. When I want to talk, but feel like I can't. It's really just that simple. If you don't like it, I'm sorry. I'm not out to make anyone feel like they're being put down. If you feel that way, there must be some truth in what I'm saying.

10/03/2006

Song of the Day: "The Shape" - Slipknot

My posts just keep becoming more and more infrequent. I do apologize.

I think the time is drawing near for a new format. Maybe on my next post I'll have something.

Anyway, nothing too new here. Just enjoying the new lappy, playing a lot of games, and getting ready for Halloween.

Eating chips at 3:30 in the morning doesn't help me any.
Comments:
What was once so yummy at a younger age now makes you feel like shit today. Ugh.

Looking forward to Halloween.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?