This applies to EVERYONE: I started this thing to put down how I feel about things at a certain time. When I want to talk, but feel like I can't. It's really just that simple. If you don't like it, I'm sorry. I'm not out to make anyone feel like they're being put down. If you feel that way, there must be some truth in what I'm saying.

10/31/2006

Song of the Day: "Main Theme (A Nightmare On Elm Street)" - Charles Bernstein

Happy Halloween everyone!!! In my personal opinion, Halloween happens to be the best holiday of the year. I've never really figured out why I've thought this, but it's the one holiday that I enjoy most.

I'd like to extend a "Thank You" to everyone that was able to make it to the party on Saturday. Without you guys, it wouldn't have been as fun as it was. If you weren't able to make it, I'm sorry, but there is always next year. And the hope for next year is to be bigger and better.

At this point in time, I'd like to wish Nix a happy birthday.

@Nix: Happy Birthday. I know it's late, but better late than never right? I'm glad you're having a good trip. Keep it going. You deserve it.

Amanda and I watched "Monster House" and "Slither" the other night. Both were actually pretty good. Monster House looked good, and Slither was funnier than I thought it would be.

Now if I could just make it through all the other movies I've got lined up to watch.
Comments:
Thanks, Scolly.

Things have started dropping off, but hopefully we'll start seeing quality, again.

We'll have to hang out when I get back if we're both in the 'Lou at the same time.

Nix
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?