This applies to EVERYONE: I started this thing to put down how I feel about things at a certain time. When I want to talk, but feel like I can't. It's really just that simple. If you don't like it, I'm sorry. I'm not out to make anyone feel like they're being put down. If you feel that way, there must be some truth in what I'm saying.

10/10/2006

Song of the Day: "Crawling Thru Knives" - In Flames

Hello one and all. Reduced fat Cheez-its are the snack of choice this evening/morning. Not that it helps too much.

I can't seem to pull myself away from F.E.A.R. multiplayer. I know I'm not the best, but I am getting better. I can't wait for the expansion later this month.

Also, for those that don't know, I now have my new table and barstools. The stools came in earlier this afternoon. Hooray for having a fucking place to sit.

Amanda and I sat around tonight, watching a couple episodes of Bones. Than we ate a small baby's head, covered in caramel and pecans. If you want one, look at Dierbergs for Merb's Bionic Apple. They say it's an apple, but I know the difference. Don't worry Merb, your secret is safe with me. :)

Oh yeah, I guess I lied about the new layout. I didn't really find one that I liked, so I guess I'm sticking with this one until I do find one.

I'm gonna end this post here. I'm having a lot of difficulty typing here.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?