This applies to EVERYONE: I started this thing to put down how I feel about things at a certain time. When I want to talk, but feel like I can't. It's really just that simple. If you don't like it, I'm sorry. I'm not out to make anyone feel like they're being put down. If you feel that way, there must be some truth in what I'm saying.

10/21/2006

Song of the Day: "Call Me When You're Sober" - Evanesence

No, I'm not a big fan, but I do like that song. That, and it's stuck in my fucking head right now.

Anyway, I finally got the proper program to start putting videos on my PSP (again). I don't know why all the other ones didn't work. I'm just glad I finally got it done.

@Beaver: I finished a book called "Hallows Eve" by Al Sarrantonio on Wednesday, and I'm about halfway thru "Terminal" by Brian Keene (the guy that wrote "The Rising", the book you bought when we went out the other day). I also brought "Off Season" by Jack Ketchum and "Search Angel" by Mark Nykanen. I plan to finish them all before I get back from this trip.

I updated to the latest FEAR patch ealier, and I'm not so sure I did the right thing. All the other online servers haven't upgraded yet, so I can't play them. This severely limits where I can play. At least for now.

Even though I'm not into sports, I'm glad the Cards are where they are now. The only downside is that I'm definitely doing the 6:00 demo tonight so that Jeff can watch the game. Big, fat, lazy fucker.

Oh well. Until next time.
Comments:
"Even though I'm not into sports, I'm glad the Cards are where they are now. The only downside is that I'm definitely doing the 6:00 demo tonight so that Jeff can watch the game. Big, fat, lazy fucker."

Go Cardinals! And yes, Jeff is a fat piece of crap. He should do the demo too. That's life. He may have to miss the game. That's why god invented sportscenter.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?