This applies to EVERYONE: I started this thing to put down how I feel about things at a certain time. When I want to talk, but feel like I can't. It's really just that simple. If you don't like it, I'm sorry. I'm not out to make anyone feel like they're being put down. If you feel that way, there must be some truth in what I'm saying.

9/12/2006

Song of the Day: "Lonely Train" - Black Stone Cherry

Quick post.

I'm out to Springfield today. I come home tomorrow night (Wednesday)

Insert one day off here.

I leave again Friday for Columbia and don't come back until Sunday. I'll be working with Jeff, Nix's closer.

Joe was here last night and brought his keyboard for me. I hope to have some playtime with it soon.

I can't wait for Halloween this year. I'm hopefully gonna have the cash to decorate like I want. That sounds gay, but fuck you. It's Halloween.
Comments:
Enjoy my show-leads, you bastard.

And good luck.

Nix
 
Halloween should be fun at the new pad. Keep Dave away from the Jager, we don't need him jumping from three stories up off your balcony...hehe.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?